Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Obligatory Resolution Post

Well, 2013 was quite the year. I don't even remember if I did resolutions last year. If I did, I can't find them anywhere.

In order to avoid losing my resolutions, this year, I put them on Padlet. It's an online tool that I should probably use in the classroom, so I decided to mess around with it over break...and this is what I got.

http://padlet.com/wall/my_resolutions_2014 <-- there are pictures, too. Please click it. It's super cool.

Pretty 21st-century learning friendly, huh?!

Anyway, I am STOKED about 2014! I'll continue working on my master's degree, become an aunt, finish my third year of teaching, and hopefully accomplish all the goals set forth on the above Padlet. I'm so thankful for the many blessings 2013 has brought and can't wait to see what God has in store for 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment