Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Procrastination

I've been meaning to blog for the past two weeks. Really, I have.

I wanted to blog about the election, and how Randy and I waited in line for an hour and a half in the cold, and how I kept saying things like, "They should have Starbucks stations out here.I could use a peppermint mocha."


I wanted to blog about how much I dislike this season of The Office. It's just.not.funny without Michael Scott. 

I wanted to blog about my students. For example, I asked the following question: "Was the presentation boring or not? Why?" and got the answer, "Yes." This is a true story. It happened today.

I wanted to blog about how Randy "walks" the cat by just dragging a string behind him. It's adorable.

 But I can't focus. I can't string a coherent sentence together. Right now, I'm only blogging to procrastinate studying for the GRE. Some things never change.

So...what do you do to procrastinate? :)

2 comments:

  1. I blog. And read the blogs of others. And watch TV, preferably reality crime shows like "First 48", "Border Wars" and "Lockup." And video games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES to reading blogs of others! I find a good blog, and then that leads me to another blog...and then an hour has passed...

      Delete